Saturday, March 26, 2011

I'm A Finalist At Saturday Mornings

Yay, yay, YAY!!!! Today's a happy day!!!!! I am a finalist over at Saturday Mornings for the Best of March contest. I submitted my homemade tortillas and out of 700 entries, I made it to the finals. Yay!!! I am so excited!!!!

Now I need YOUR help. Please go vote for me and my so very awesome and tasty tortillas. We would love to win the equally awesome prizes. There is a "Vote Here" button on my side bar or you can click here to go to the voting. You can vote every day until April 1st, so don't forget to go back and vote as much as you can. And tell your friends! You would make my day!

And thank you Dana for picking me as a finalist! YAY!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Jolena said...

I voted! Now I have to try this recipe because it looks good!

Mama Chocolate said...

I voted. :-)

Val said...

I voted too.