Friday, January 7, 2011

Featuring My Garden Of Eden

Yay I've been FEATURED!!!

I have this great friend, Abbi, over at My Garden of Eden who featured me on her blog today! Thanks Abbi! We've been friends for a long time. I just wish she didn't live 1500 miles away from me so we could craft together all the time. She is absolutely amazing at refinishing furniture. Take a look at these:

This is a small table she did for her entry way:


This hutch was in BAD shape but she made it beautiful for her kitchen:


And my very favorite- her refinished dining table and chairs!


I need her desperately at my house. I really really really (can't say really enough) need a new kitchen table and chairs. Go visit her at My Garden of Eden and see what else she can do. She also has an etsy shop where she sells some of her great creations.

Also check out my Link Parties page to see what link parties I've joined this week.
Photobucket

No comments: